Saturday, January 19, 2008

Complication










The complication I faced when I reached Sweden was crazy. I wasn't sure if my Swedish buddy had already asked her friend to collect the keys for me and meet me at the train station or not, because she was then in the woods, no internet or phone network. Luckily, my cousin's friend Erna, had a Singaporean friend here named Sinnisky was really nice to come with her husband whom drove to the airport and fetched me to where I needed. They drove me to the train station, where I tried to find Philip whom was supposed to be there but to to no avail.


Next, they drove me to Akademihotellet at Ovre Slotsgattan. And, the reception couldn't find my room keys, WTF! But luckily, they offered me to stay there free of charge for the night till I get my keys, gave me a complimentory beakfast and it was a really nice place to sleep at. Had my own TV and bathroom. And the best thing is that, I got a temporary internet account right away! People had to wait like 2 weeks to get their internet access!



I was really tired from that jet lag. Took a shower and fell asleep real fast. Here are the pics of the room at Akademihotellet!




No comments: